The robust construction of shear beam load cells is because of its primary application in the industrial sector. IP 67 and IP 68 protection classes also exhibit this. The single ended shear beam load cells are shielded from dust infiltration, powerful water splashes, and even submersion. Two crucial factors found in a shear beam load cell’s datasheet are the nominal load and the breaking or limit load. The minimum division value, which is used to determine the allowable tare weight, is also significant. Since the new generation of load cells is often output current calibrated – impedance trimmed, connecting several shear beam load cells in parallel is a simple implementation.
Advantages Of Using Single Ended Shear Beam Load Cells
- Applications needing exact force or weight measurements can utilize these load cells because of their great precision and repeatability.
- Have long service life and good stability because of its sturdy design and construction, which guarantees dependable operation over time.
- Its small size and low-profile design save space needs by facilitating simple integration into a variety of equipment and systems.
- Have built-in overload protection, which guards against damage and keeps precision even under high loads.
- Shear beam load cells can function well in a variety of environmental settings.
Their excellent precision, sturdy design, and low-profile construction, dependable and adaptable force transducers make them widely used in a variety of business applications. You may choose the best single ended shear beam load cells for your particular application by carefully analyzing the parameters covered in this article.
Shear Beam Load Cell
How Does A Single Ended Shear Beam Load Cell Work?Here’s the detail of how a single ended beam load cell works with its working principle.
Shear Beam Load Cell Working PrincipleWhen operators need to detect compressive forces, shear beam load cells are frequently used. A spring element is the main part of a shear beam load cell. This element is a metal component that deforms elastically when subjected to stress and returns to its original shape when the stress is released. Shear beam load cell mounting is done by placing it on the metal element to detect the deformation or strain and translate it into an electrical output. This is how a single ended shear beam load cell works.
Applications Of Single Ended Shear Beam Load CellsHere are some of the significant applications of these load cells.
- Floor scales
- Light-duty platform scales
- Hopper scales
- Belt Scales
- Container Scales
- Mid-range Platform Scales Or Filling Plants
- Pallet Truck
- Silo Weighing
- Typical Floor Scales
- Bag Weighing Machine
- Bench Scale
- Calibration Load Cell
- Conveyor Belt Weighing
- Elevator Load Monitoring
- Floor Scale
- Force Measurement Tension, etc.,